Hair loss is one of the body changes that most people fear of. Just like menopause, hair loss can easily divulge a person's age. But unlike menopause, which can be kept from everyone but yourself, hair loss can be detected or seen by almost everybody. At about the age of 35, the effect of hair loss can already be seen in men -- either their hair line recedes or a "dome" begins to appear at the back of their hair; some even experience both. In Profollica.com, it is stated that 65% of all men are suffering from the effects of hair loss and a majority of them have Male Pattern Baldness. Women, on the other hand, are affected by hair loss in a different way. Starting at the age of 30, their hair gradually thins out. By the age of 50 or shortly after their menopausal stage, the scalp becomes more noticeable because of lessened hair strands all over the head.
Different factors may cause hair loss. Aging and genetics are only a few. But in men, basically, it is caused by dehydrotestosterone hormone, or DHT. This hormone's chief purpose is to develop the traits of men such as deep voice, larger muscles, and mustache. However, it also develops Male Pattern Baldness. What this hormone does is it accumulates and develops in the DHT receptors found around the follicles of hair. As the hormone has established itself, it will eventually kill the hair as well as the follicle, making it hopeless for hair to grow back. According to Profollica.com, DHT production in women is as not as high as in men, hence, women do not suffer from the same radical hair loss as men do.
DHT increases as men age, killing more and more of the hair follicles. Excess production of DHT can lead to baldness. Although every person has this hormone, there are some who only produce enough amount of DHT. Fortunately, they are the ones not suffering from extreme hair loss.
Other factors for hair loss in both men and women are:
1. Disease or illness - Losing hair could be a sign of being unhealthy. Illnesses such as systemic lupus erythematosis and syphilis, or thyroid disorder show hair loss as a symptom. Chronic kidney dysfunction may also cause lots of hair to fall as it makes them unhealthy, dry, and breakable.
2. Side effects of medications - Drugs that contain lithium, beta-blockers, warfarin, heparin, amphetamines, and levodopa (Atamet, Larodopa, Sinemet) can cause numerous hair to fall off. In addition, some medications being used in treating cancer like doxorubicin can cause rapid but temporary hair loss.
3. Hormones - Different kinds of hormones compromise the human system and an imbalanced production of those could affect the normal growth of hair. An example of this is women's menstrual cycle. Hormonal changes take place in the ovulation period that could cause some hair to lose, so as thyroid and pituitary disorders.
4. Zinc deficiency - Along with diarrhea and eczema, hair loss appears to be a symptom if one has inadequate intake or if the body poorly absorbs zinc.
5. Hair abuses - Too much treatments to hair such as coloring, perming, bleaching, corn rows, and usage of curling irons can wear out and eventually kill the hair. Even excessive use of comb and strong shampoo products can add up to hair loss. Combing the hair for about a hundred times will not really make it healthy; rather, it will lessen the strength of the hair and make it brittle. Shampoos' strong chemicals, on the other hand, can dry the hair up.
6. Giving birth - About a month after a woman gives birth, some of her hair strands have the tendency to fall off easily. Hair strands that fall off are usually from one portion of the head, leaving moon crater-like hair. The falling off of hair in this instance actually does not lead to baldness and it is not permanent, though the recovery period will take up to a year.
These and some other factors cause hair loss. There may be a lot, but the good thing is, there are also quite a lot with regard to medical options of treating this condition. Medicating hair loss can be done by undergoing surgical treatments like scalp grafting, taking oral medications like finasteride pills, or using topical applications such as ProFollica .
Each treatment is different in approaches, processes, requirements, and applications. For example, hair loss surgery is a proven effective method and so are pills. But both can only be applied to and taken by men. The surgery is usually recommendable to severe cases of hair loss, while pills like finasteride can cause harmful effects to women. Perhaps, the most convenient way to address hair loss treatment, for both men and women, is through applying topical products. This kind of remedy, like ProFollica , usually comes in a system. This system has natural ingredients, which make it safe for anyone's usage with hair loss condition. It is up to the person and to the doctor, if he is to consult one, what treatment he'll rather or willingly try.
Old beliefs, such as cap wearing bringing about hair loss or combing the hair more than one hundred times will make it healthier, have long been proven untrue. With some tips and causes given above, indeed, knowing the right causes will make one smart on choosing the right solutions.
Profollica: Try an Alternative to Surgery, Prescription Drugs, and Side Effects
Looking for an effective and affordable hair loss solution can be downright frustrating. It is easy to assume that there are so many promises and so many options, but that nothing actually works.
Sure you could opt for expensive surgery or prescription drugs, but are the so called results really worth all of the risk?
The real question is, would you still consider hair loss treatments with drastic side effects if you knew that there was an all natural product that could offer just as many benefits?
Probably not, which is one of the main reasons why the Profollica anti hair loss system is becoming one of the most talked about herbal products on the market. The 3 part solution was created through years of testing and research and contains some of the most powerful and proven natural ingredients that you will find. Due to the powerful formula and the premium quality natural supplement, Profollica comes with absolutely no side effects which makes it a truly risk free hair loss solution.
There are a few reasons why Profollica is proven to work so well. In order for hair to grow there are three main things that must happen within the body. Any effective hair loss product has to unclog the follicles by removing sebum, reduce the amount of DHT in the scalp, and stimulate more blood circulation in or to revitalize the follicles. Some hair loss products can offer two of those three benefits, but it is very uncommon for a system to offer all three.
Thankfully, Profollica does. In fact, for many men and satisfied customers, the products have done ever more than that.
The natural hair loss products within the system can not only prevent the loss of hair but can also reverse the effects of hair loss over the years. While other prescription products claim to offer the same benefits, they are incredibly expensive and the chemicals used in their formulas can have a number of nasty effects. The most common effect is often an increase in erectile dysfunction.
Isn't it completely counter-reactive if a hair loss product allows you to gain back confidence by growing more hair, but then seriously damages your ego thanks to erectile dysfunction?
The creators of Profollica definitely agree which is why they put so much work, effort, and money into finally creating a safe alternative to surgery and prescription drugs.
It is for these reasons that Profollica has become one of the most popular hair loss systems that you will find on the market today. Couple all of that in with the fact that the products come with a full, no hassle, money back guarantee and it becomes nearly impossible to find any drawback to trying the system out for yourself.
If you are serious about trying to get your hair, and your confidence, back then this is one system that you absolutely have to give a try.
There are similar products that are based on an extract although similar to a hair regrowth shampoo Nisim for example makes a complimentary set of products, however they have to be taken together to be effective.